LEAN Implementation Services on SAP®
Architect and implement a LEAN SAP® solution, and realize a flexible supply chain ready for new opportunities... Today!
A textbook LEAN implementation can be quite daunting—value stream mapping, intense training and implementation, radical changes in processes and company culture. But you don’t have to do all that to take advantage of LEAN thinking and gain LEAN benefits. All it takes is openness to new ideas, trust in the knowledge and experience of the workers, and a willingness to make changes. You can adopt LEAN practices incrementally and continuously in a gradual, extended journey towards improvement.
- Assist organizations realize business performance goals set forth during LEAN roadmap planning and create sustainable distinctive capabilities that differentiate them from competition.
- Implement end-to-end LEAN value streams enabled by SAP® suite of solutions that not only support visual manual LEAN systems locally but also make them visual and scalable, globally.
- Provide highly skilled multi-functional resources experienced at LEAN principles, systems integration, and SAP® implementation. We hand pick a team of consultants who have an in-depth understanding of your industry and tailor solutions that meet your precise business needs.
SAP® has added a complete suite of solutions for LEAN manufacturers that address their unique requirements. Some of these are:
- SAP® (ERP Central Component) ECC Heijunka functionality: Used for scheduling in mixed model environment
- SAP® BusinessObjects Profitability and Cost Management: Used for LEAN accounting.
- SAP® MII (Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence): Used for managing LEAN dashboards and metrics.
- ARIBA®, SAP® SRM (Supplier Relationship Management) or SAP® SNC (Supply Network Collaboration): Used for managing supplier and partner relationship proactively.
- SAP® Visiprise: Used for manufacturing execution system for collecting data in real time.
- SAP® SCM (Supply Chain Management): Used for managing demand and supply network planning.
- SAP® ECC: Used for managing manufacturing execution and integration with other enterprise resources.
We have expertise at implementing all the above solution Components specifically in LEAN environment. Additionally, we have also developed our own custom patent-pending solutions that we believe compliment SAP® offerings. Some of these are:
- ROI SIMULATOR®: Used for simulating ROI on LEAN using your live data on SAP®.
- LEAN PLANNER®: Used for planning using LEAN techniques, available as a bolt-on on SAP®.
- SUR®: Used to identify unusual spikes in variability and create a smoothened Single Use Replenishment (SUR®). This ensures 100% service levels for any demand profile.
Call on us for a complimentary ROI assessment using our patent-pending LEAN PLANNER®, a LEAN technique based planning solution. This solution allows you to “pull” any product on any node of your supply chain resulting in significantly optimized inventories and improved service levels.
From LEAN business strategy to its implementation on SAP®, Lean Axis combines LEAN industry experience with SAP® implementation expertise to create solutions that bring real, tangible business value. We strive to increase business velocity by staying ahead of our client's needs with innovative solutions that deliver a rapid return on investment.
Lean Axis welcomes the opportunity to interact with you to explore how we can assist you to be more successful with your supply chain optimization initiatives on SAP®. Please email info@LeanXis.com or call us at 408-802-1636.